Big Idea: When conflict arises in the church it must be resolved with wisdom, prioritizing unity and the gospel.
3 keys to resolving conflict in the church:
- Anticipate, don’t cause
- Neglecting those who are different
- Seek resolution immediately
- Delegation to giftedness
- Prioritize the gospel
- Conflict results in people still coming to know Jesus
- What is this fight/argument/conflict doing for the advancement of the gospel?
- How is this affecting Jesus’ reputation?
- What is this conflict doing to my relationship with Jesus?