Crafting plans. Setting goals. Facilitating growth. Pursuing depth. Managing resources. Building a home. As a young church, we’re not unlike most young families. We have big dreams, the kind of dreams that excite and energize us, but also continually stretch us beyond our own capabilities. . When we recognize that our knowledge, time and resources are all limited we are left with one option – make space.
We believe that God is working THROUGH our strengths and DESPITE our weaknesses.
Big things CAN’T happen IF we…
- Become all about a new building.
- Become all about what happens INSIDE the new building.
- Become “okay” with not reaching new souls with the Gospel.
Big things CAN happen IF we Make Space…
1. For God to Move
2. For Generosity to Abound
Your resources are a reflection of your heart. And while God doesn’t need your resources, He badly wants your heart.
3. For Individuals To Thrive
4. For Community to Flourish
5. For the Gospel to Transform