Circles are all about building relationships that move us closer to Christ. To move closer to Christ we must first build relationships. Today we’re talking about how to build
4 ways to build relationships in Circles
- Show up
- Hebrews 10:24–25 24 And let us consider how we may spur one another on toward love and good deeds, 25 not giving up meeting together, as some are in the habit of doing, but encouraging one another—and all the more as you see the Day approaching.
- Accept others
- Colossians 3:11 11 Here there is no Gentile or Jew, circumcised or uncircumcised, barbarian, Scythian, slave or free, but Christ is all, and is in all.
- Be real
- James 5:16 16 Therefore confess your sins to each other and pray for each other so that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person is powerful and effective.
- Galatians 6:2 2 Carry each other’s burdens, and in this way you will fulfill the law of Christ.
- Serve together
- Romans 12:13 13 Share with the Lord’s people who are in need. Practice hospitality.
- Matthew 20:25–28 25 Jesus called them together and said, “You know that the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their high officials exercise authority over them. 26 Not so with you. Instead, whoever wants to become great among you must be your servant, 27 and whoever wants to be first must be your slave—28 just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.”
- Have fun